Managed Print Services
Leading Edge Computers Port Macquarie’s Managed Print Services cuts the cost of printing, by assessing your current print processes and examining your equipment and procurement practices to ensure delivery of an efficient print fleet.
With a Managed Print Services solution we assess the way you print and copy prior to presenting your Organisation with a solution. A Managed Print Service solution can include your printer purchase(s) , repairs, consumables, maintenance, installation, delivery and training all conveniently presented as a cost per page.
A Managed Print Service solution delivers the following benefits:
- Ensure device matches the print requirement
- Ensures security across your fleet
- Simplifies print driver management
- Achieves sustainable cost savings
- Automated delivery of consumables
- Automated meter readings
- On site servicing with fully qualified engineers
- One invoice per month to reduce management overhead
- Reduce printing costs with a Cost Per Page (CPP) solution
- Increased productivity and functionality
- Better management and control
- All consumables, service and preventative maintenance included
- Visibility to printing costs down to the department, user and/or printer
- Zero logistics costs
- One Point of contact
The Leading Edge Difference
Chances are, over the past few years, you have assessed and implemented ways to streamline your IT infrastructure to improve efficiency and reduce costs. Standardizing processes through consolidation, management solutions, or changes in the way you purchase – with managed service offerings – have helped you get more from your desktops, servers, storage, applications, and network – and have improved your company’s bottom line.
But what about looking at your printing, copying, and document distribution environment as an opportunity?
Have you assessed its efficiency and unnecessary expenditure? Much like the PC environment of years gone by – unmanaged and out of control – printing, scanning, faxing, and copying represents a large portion of IT services, consuming a substantial percentage of IT employees time and budget.
WHAT is Managed Print Services?
Managed Print Services (MPS) is defined as the active management and optimization of document output devices to improve related business processes.
MPS is typically an outsourced solution, offering Companies a well-managed IT resource that will assist in reduced costs, improved employee productivity, secured data and documents, fewer help desk calls and the achievement of environmental sustainability goals
WHY Managed Print Services?
- Reduce & control printing costs
- Consolidate, Standardise, Optimise and Enhance your business processes
- Ensure IT resources are most efficiently and effectively utilised
- Empower users with improved productivity
- Optimize assets on your balance sheet.
- Reduce waste and environmental impact
- Pro-active fleet management
- Real time alerts maximize device productivity.
- Strategically seize expansion opportunities as your business grows and the economy recovers
WHEN Managed Print Services? Now!!
As the alarming current research confirms:
1) “Output fleets (printers, copiers, fax machines) consume up to 1-3% of a small or medium company’s annual revenue” (Gartner Group)
2) “The average office worker accounts for $15,000 per year in document output costs” (All Associates)
3) “Companies spend 50 cents on energy costs for every $1 of new hardware … these costs will increase by up to 4 times in the next 5 years…” (IDC)
4) “With as many as one in 10 documents sent to the printer and uncollected or sent again before collection to correct user errors, enterprises could reduce ad hoc print costs by up to 10 percent by implementing a PIN authentication system.” (Gartner Group)
5) “Office printing remains an underexploited savings opportunity, and actively managing it will reduce your spending by 10-30%.” (Gartner Group)
HOW do I implement Managed Print Services?
Contact our Leading Edge Business Print Specialist today
to organise an obligation free audit of your Print environment. Conditions Apply.Get in touch with us
No matter what size your Organisation, Leading Edge Computers Port Macquarie can provide the right device for your Organisations size.
|Click Image to see small business printing solutions||Click Image to see medium business printing solutions||Click Image to see enterprise business printing solutions|