BOQ Finance (Aust) Limited (BOQF) is a market leader in Technology Vendor Finance.
With over 40 years industry experience they can offer cost effective, efficient and flexible solutions for all your IT requirements. BOQF operates from a headquarters in Sydney and Brisbane, but its real strength lies in the geographic representation around Australia and New Zealand. BOQ Finance is focused on providing local expertise, close to our customers and partners.
Finance all of your Office and Technology Equipment
BOQF offer a large range of financing solutions for all your office and technology equipment needs. They understand that your financing arrangement needs to meet equipment life cycles so they collaborate with you to structure payment plans that are flexible and easy to manage. BOQF specialise in financing solutions for computer and technology equipment.
Finance all types of technology and office equipment including:
- Desktops and laptops
- Telecommunications (including VOIP)
- Photocopiers and MFD’s (multifunctional devices)
- Installation costs
- Master Rental Agreement: Terms agreed upfront for all future business, providing a simple mechanism for adding on new equipment
- No Upfront Costs: Acquire the equipment required for your business without having to outlay cash for procurement
- Fixed Quarterly Payments: Payments are fixed for the life of the contract allowing you to better manage your expense planning and budgeting process
- Manage Obsolescence & Disposal: Acquire the equipment you need for your business today and avoid having to worry about the risks of ownership, environmental and end of life costs
Benefits to your business include:
Ask your local Leading Edge Store representative for a quote today!
Call one of our fully trained staff today to experience the difference.Contact Us Today
Credit provided by BOQ Finance (Aust) Limited ABN 56 065 745 735 (BOQFA). BOQFA is a wholly owned subsidiary of Bank of Queensland Limited ABN 32 009 656 740 (BOQ) and a member of the BOQ group of companies. Fees and charges are payable. BOQFA's standard credit assessment criteria apply. This website contains general advice. This material has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, requirements or financial situation. You should consider the appropriateness of any advice before acting on it. You should obtain and consider the relevant terms and conditions and fees and charges for the product before making any decision about whether to acquire or continue to hold it.